The 2020 Bear Auction has finished. Lorraine, of Fig Tree Hollow, has started getting ready making bears for our 2021 Auction!
Lorraine of Fig Tree Hollow started making bears under the guidance of world recognised Teddy Bear Designer – Patti, of Kympatti Bears. Lorraine’s early career as a tailoress put her in very good stead to learning the art of bear making. With her artistic flair and attention to detail, Lorraine has been recognised by her peers as a talented bespoke bear maker.
Lorraine was delighted to put her talents to a good cause and has kindly offered to create a 2020 Restoring Hope Parkinson’s Therapy Limited Collection of five different handcrafted bears to auction. All proceeds will go directly to the new charity to help provide group therapy services for people with Parkinson’s.
The bears will be auctioned over the next 6 weeks, concluding on 31 July:
- Zoe: 17 June to 27 June – SOLD
- Larelle: 28 June to 4 July – SOLD
- Dudley: 5 July to 11 July – PASSED IN, Relisted: 24 July to 31 July – SOLD
- Eleanor: 12 July to 18 July – SOLD
- Boris: 19 July to 31 July – SOLD
- Congratulations Gwen for the
- winning bid of $250 for Zoe!
- Congratulations Libby for the
- winning bid of $180 for Larelle!
- Congratulations Elizabeth for the winning bid of $200 for Eleanor!
- Congratulations Elizabeth for the winning bid of $220 for Dudley!
Congratulations Elizabeth for the winning bid of $325 for Boris!