Government Health Advice
Allied Health is an Essential Service. Federal Health Minister, the Hon Greg Hunt has confirmed that ALL allied health businesses nationally can continue working and are encouraged to do so.
Protect yourself and others from coronavirus:
- Maintaining good hygiene
- Maintain physical distancing
- Avoiding public gatherings
- Understand how to isolate if you need to
Stay up to date with the lastest advice from the Australian Government: https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-health-alert
Use the Healthdirect Coronavirus (COVID– 19) Symptom Checker: https://www.healthdirect.gov.au/symptom-checker/tool/basic-details
Measures to ensure that we keep therapy safe include:
- Speech Pathologist have all completed online Department of Health COVID 19 training modules.
- All surfaces that may be touched during appointments are sanitised.
- Bottled water donated by Montville Mist Spring Water is provided.
- Participants will be asked to provide answers to COVID Screening Declaration prior to commencing face to face therapy.
- RHPT staff also need to confirm COVID Screening Declaration prior to commencing face to face therapy.
Please abide the following requests and measures:
- Use hand sanitising station in foyer when you arrive and as you leave your appointment.
- Please wait in the foyer to allow therapists time to sanitise in between clients.
- Avoid touching your face, and other people.
- Maintain physical physical distancing – at least 1.5m away from other people
- Stay home if you unwell or have been in contact with someone who is unwell with respiratory symptoms, cough or sore throat.
COVID-19 CLIENT and CLINICIAN SCREENING DECLARATION
The client verbally confirms that the following statements are true and correct.
- I do NOT have a fever.
- I do NOT have any respiratory symptoms i.e. shortness of breath, cough or sore throat.
- I have NOT had close contact with someone who is a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- I do NOT live with anyone who has been unwell with a fever or cough.
- I confirm that I will clean my hands today before commencing my face to face session.
- I have NOT visited a COVID-19 hotspot within the last 14 days.
Restoring Hope Parkinson’s Therapy staff confirm the above statements are true and correct and they have cleaned all surfaces that may be touched during appointments.
The Restoring Hope Parkinson’s Therapy team